Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates – We are OPEN
Posted on: May 20, 2020 |
Our office is open, but limited to one customer at a time. The health of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidance of health experts and we are encouraging employees and customers to limit person to person contact. We are still able to rent new units and take payments, just via phone, email or e-transfer.
We are taking the following steps to help limit the potential spread of the virus:
- Regularly cleaning door handles, elevator buttons and doors
- Disinfecting surfaces that the public physically contacts
- Disinfecting office area, service area
Please call to confirm if the Spaces Self Storage Moving Truck is available to assist with your move-in needs.
Toronto universities, colleges suspending classes: one month free student storage
Universities across Toronto are cancelling all on-campus classes amid COVID-19 pandemic until further notice. To help defray this unexpected expense, Spaces Self Storage is offering one month free with a current student card. Please call ahead so we can get your unit ready.
- University of Toronto: On-campus classes cancelled from March 16 until April 3.
- Ryerson University: All classes and exams are being shifted to virtual by March 23.
- Humber College: Classes will be suspended from March 16 to March 20 and then move online from March 23 to April 17.
- Seneca College: On-campus classes cancelled as of March 16. Classes will be moved online starting March 23.
- Sheridan College: Spring 2020 classes will move to online and other alternative teaching methods starting Monday, April 6, 2020.
- George Brown College: Delivering classes online and in alternative formats.
Our team is available via phone if customers have questions or need assistance. Customers can also access their account information online if they need to make a payment or would like to complete a rental.