Know How to Properly Pack and Store Your Items
Posted on: March 26, 2018 | by: admin
When storing your items, space is money! Getting creative with storage can help you to make the best use of your storage space.
- Smaller items can go inside dressers, wardrobes or even dryers.
- Make sure that you have the right box for the job. A large box is great for lighter items like blankets. For books, you will want something smaller that does not get as heavy.
- Labels are essential. Label all 4 sides of each box so you can quickly determine what is inside.
- Always use furniture covers to avoid dust damage. Make sure your mattresses and couches have a cover on them so they don’t get dirty during your move.
- Treat your fragile items with care. Keep them separate and mark them as fragile so you do not stack other boxes on top.
For additional moving and storage tips, check out our blog!